My Mount Hood quilt top is done.
I won the border wars and got the pieced border on — perfectly the first time. However, because I miscalculated on the blue inner border the first time around and had to rip it, I didn’t have enough of the fabric left to use for the final outer border. Here’s my remedy from my stash.
I’m satisfied with the result, even though I really wanted the blue fabric for the outer border. The top is done, and I also hope to find the backing in my stash.
Last night I got started on this little mystery project from Jenifer Gaston at the Woolen Willow. This is my first block. I hope to get the second block ready for some stitching tonight.